Thursday, December 4, 2008

Welcome Visionaries

This blog is dedicated to express my personal though and opinion on strategic cases I’ve read, up-to-date event cases, and several cases that happen in Indonesia. I’ll provide some summary and analysis on the cases, but just in case I don’t have enough time to do that, at least I’ll provide the case summary.
As usual, I use Porters book as holy book for my guidance in analyze and give the understanding about strategic management. I’m not an expert neither a strategic student who takes strategic concentration. The way I analyze the case might be not correct yet, so I will be happy for your comment on how I analyze and put some corrections on it.
Further more, I hope this blog could generate idea and give us in-depth knowledge for the given cases, analyze it with the correct way, give good solutions, and provide us guidance to solve problem and help us to achieve our vision.
For the first step of my writing, I’ll provide strategic word dictionary to help us find strategic terms we need. Then my writings about strategic cases will be posted soon ^^


Thank u for supporting this blog by your critical comment.

0 comments:

Template by : Kendhin x-template.blogspot.com